Monday, March 2, 2015

Exercise Diary: Week 5 of HM training 3/2/4.5

Happy March!  Can you believe we are already in Month 3 of 2015?  Seems yesterday that I just came back from my fabulous trip from Japan and China.  Since I did relive my journey as I was telling a friend about it yesterday, it seems that I did.

Went to Boston yesterday to see a show that was postponed from snowy February, although it snowed again last night and Craig Ferguson had a big riff on that.  Met my friend that I haven't seen in a few months, had way too much food (Dim sum, cupcakes, vegan thai food, and bubble tea) that I almost got motion sickness on the bus back, and laughed so hard during the show that I was exhausted afterwards.  All in all a great day.

And now we are in week 5 of training~  I did my 3-miler today even though my Nike+ only registered 2 of those miles, which pissed me off since it was a hard run.  I didn't eat a real dinner when I got home tonight and could feel the tiredness it brings, and the fan on my good-TV treadmill was way too weak so that I was sweating through everywhere and felt very stuffy and hot.  When I sped up for my last mile my right foot protested with persisting dull pain near the arch, and I'm not sure if I will still be paying tomorrow.  I did find out that the pain I was feeling on the heel of my left foot was not from the bone (well, not totally at least), but also from the peeled dry skin I always have during winter.  That made me feel a bit better.

I'm not sure what to do about it other than to take it easy.  I think my body just can't take the extra few pound of weight I put on from the last two weeks and is telling me about it as I put more pressure on it.  So I guess I will just have to be patient until the weight get back down again.  I'm almost getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment